Sep 17, 2011

Networking and Promoting

Leading up to Phoenix Fashion Week, INDI is taking on a LOT of promotional events.  It's been a lot of fun for me to meet a lot of people in the press, and in the business in general--it's such a big part of fashion! Networking has become a big part of my life, and being naturally socially inclined, I've been having a blast. Up next: Fashion shoot with 202 Magazine tomorrow in Phoenix, and also a live interview with Louanna on "REAL TALK" at 4pm PHX time. (see flier )


Special thanks to the team at Phoenix Fashion Week for making this all happen!  

On another note, I attended Tucson's Hispanic Chamber of Commerce mixer on Friday--they had an amazing Mexican Independence Day celebration--including a marvelous mariachi group and some of my favorite local salsa musicians! Special thanks to Juan F. Ibarra for recruiting me, and for being my unofficial mentor as I work my way in as a designer.

Stay tuned for more...